As you know, Spotify is the music streaming service attracting millions of users on the planet. Whereas, Facebook is the leading social network in the digital world. Since the two sites teamed up together, you can easily link these apps. However, if you are one of Spotify newbies and want to know more about this feature, this post may be useful to you. In today’s article, I’m gonna tell you something about the linking function of Spotify and show you how to connect and disconnect Facebook from Spotify. Now, let’s get started.
WHAT HAPPEN WHEN TO YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT WHEN CONNECT IT TO FACEBOOK?
After link your Spotify account with Facebook, you are able to sign in to Spotify account by your Facebook username and password or your Spotify detail. Besides, your Spotify profile picture and username will be changed to your Facebook profile picture and username. Also, you are able to find and add your Facebook friends using this music service.
HOW TO CONNECT FACEBOOK TO SPOTIFY?
You have 2 methods to link Facebook with Spotify:
Using Facebook to sign in Spotify.
Create a Spotify account and link this account to Facebook.
Using Facebook to sign in Spotify
1. Open your Spotify app on your device
2. At the login interface, tap the button CONTINUE WITH …
3. Then, enter your Facebook login details and sign in. You now connect your Facebook account with Spotify
Create a Spotify account and link this account to Facebook
If you don’t use Facebook to sign in to Spotify, you can use the following method to link these two apps:
1. Access your Spotify account
2. At Home section, tap the button Settings on the top-right corner of the screen
3. SelectConnect to Facebook in the Social section
4. Enter your Facebook login details and sign in, then you successfully connect your Facebook account with Spotify
5. After that, confirm to link Spotify with the Facebook account
HOW TO DISCONNECT FACEBOOK FROM SPOTIFY?
Unlink Facebook from Spotify via Facebook app
Somebody recommends deleting Facebook account to unlink it to Spotify. Well, since Facebook is a cool app with interesting features, I don’t think it’s a good idea. So, to unlink Facebook from Spotify, I recommend you guys follow the instructions below:
1. Access your Facebook account on your Android device
2. Tap the button More in the top-right of the main screen
3. Scroll down and choose Settings & Privacy > Settings > Apps and Websites > Logged in With Facebook
4. In tab ACTIVE, you will see a list of apps linked with your Facebook. Find and tap Spotify and select REMOVE
5. Then, you uninstall Spotify and reinstall the app to update the new data and information for the app.
After that, you successfully unlink Facebook from Spotify.
Note: If you use Facebook account to sign in Spotify, after the disconnection, you can’t use the account linked with Facebook.
So far, Ihave shown you how to connect and disconnect Facebook from Spotify on Android devices. Hopefully, my sharing will be useful to you. Also, if you have any troubles in using this site, feel free to leave them in the comment section. I’ll try my best to help you out.
If you find this post helpful, don’t forget to give me like, share and comments. Thank you for reading and supporting.