Spotify is a digital music service that allows you to access millions of songs, podcasts as well as videos from artists around the world. Besides, this site enables you to listen to music for free, create and share your favorite playlist. Also, Spotify is available with most of the platform such as Android, iOS, Linux, Windows and web browsers. However, one day you get bored with this service, you can easily remove Spotify from your Android device. If you consider getting rid of this app, let’s follow me to know how to uninstall Spotify on Android platform. Now, let’s get started!
Table of Contents
HOW TO UNINSTALL SPOTIFY ON ANDROID DEVICES?
In order to remove Spotify on your Android device, you guys get 3 methods:
Uninstall Spotify from Android home screen.
Uninstall Spotify from Google Play store.R
Remove Spotify from Android device Settings.
Now, let’s move to the tutorial part.
Uninstall Spotify from Android home screen
The first and also the most convenient way to uninstall is performing from your own Android home screen.
1. Open your Android device
2. Find the Spotify app icon in the home screen or in the App list
Note: We recommend you to find the Spotify icon in the App list to ensure that you uninstall the entire app instead of just deleting the app icon.
3. Tap and hold the Spotify icon. Depend on each device, you’ll see the pop-up box or the Function options
To uninstall the app, you need to drag the icon to UNINSTALL option or tap Uninstall
4. After that, a pop-up box will appear and ask for your confirmation. Tap OK to confirm
Uninstall Spotify from Google Play store
If you installed Spotify from CH play, you’re able to uninstall Spotify from this site.
1. Open Spotify on Google Play store
2. Tap the option UNINSTALL
3. Then, you’ll be asked to confirm your actions. Tap OK to remove Spotify from your Android device
Uninstall Spotify from Android device Settings
Another way to uninstall Spotify is by using your Android device Settings.
1. Access Settings application from the home screen
2. Find Apps or Application Manager in the Device section
3. You’ll see the list of installed apps on your devices. Find and tap Spotify option
4. Then, tap the button UNINSTALL
5. Tap OK in the pop-up box to confirm
Note: Keep in mind that when you uninstall Spotify on your devices, your Spotify data will be erased. Meanwhile, your information still remains. You can reinstall the app whenever you want.
So far, Ihave shown you how to uninstall Spotify on Android devices. Hopefully, this information will get rid of this servicesuccessfully. Remember that you are able to download Spotify for Android device free whenever you want. Also, if you have any troubles in using this site, feel free to leave them in the comment section. I’ll try my best to help you out.
If you find this article helpful, don’t forget to give me like, share and comments. Thank you for reading and supporting.